Actual Veggies Black Bean Burger Wrap
This "Actual Veggie" Burger Wrap is the perfect healthy, delicious, and filling plant-based lunch or dinner! It takes less than 15 minutes to make and it is BEYOND satisfying. You will want to keep burrito wraps around ALL the time. It is THAT amazing - seriously.
Check out Actual Veggies for their 1/4 pound thick cut tasty plant-based burgers with actual ingredients. Actual veggie burgers are more environmentally friendly than meat options. One actual veggie burger requires 96% less land, 89% less water, and 90% less emissions to produce than a cow burger. Their burgers are gluten free, nut free, soy free, plant-based, and have no preservatives!
Prep Time: 0-5 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes (+4 minutes optional)
Total Time: 10-15 Minutes
1 tsp. Sunflower oil
1 Large burrito wrap (GF)
1 tbsp. Vegan mayonnaise
1 tsp. Kitchen Garden Farm Sriracha (+ more for drizzling)
1 c. Arugula
1 tbsp. Hummus (I used garlic)
1) Add 1 tsp. of sunflower oil to a medium (or small) non-stick sauté pan. Add The Actual Black Bean Veggie Burger. Turn the heat down to medium simmer and cover the pan. Cook the burger (covered) on both sides for 5 minutes. Check on the burger sporadically.
2) While the burger is cooking lay out the large burrito wrap. Take a knife and make a slit: start in the middle of the wrap and cut down to the outside of the wrap (as seen in the image on the right the slit is between the sriracha aioli and the burger). The slit will help you identify quarters to begin laying your fillings down.
3) Quarter 1: In a small bowl combine 1 tbsp. of vegan mayonnaise and 1 tsp. of sriracha. Use a spoon to mix the ingredients together creating a sriracha aioli. Then, lay the aioli down on the first quarter of the wrap.
4) Quarter 2: Next, lay 1 c. of organic arugula down on the second quarter.
5) Quarter 3: Then, spread 1 tbsp. of hummus down on the third quarter. Slice a half of an avocado and add that to quarter three by laying it down on top of the hummus.
6) Quarter 4: Add the cooked veggie burger to the fourth quarter.
7) Start folding the wrap by folding quarter 1 (sriracha aioli) onto quarter 2 (arugula). Then, fold the wrap onto quarter 3 (hummus & avocado). Stop here and drizzle on some more sriracha. Then, fold the wrap onto quarter 4 (the veggie burger).
8) Option to reheat the wrap in the sauté pan for 2 minutes on both sides to crisp the wrap.
Serving Size: 1