Easy Everything Cheeze Queso Cauliflower Nachos (V, GF, SF)
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 30-40 Minutes
Total Time: 40-50 Minutes
1 Head of cauliflower (chopped into florets ~4-5 c.)
1 c. Everything Queso (follow the half bag hydration recipe)
1 Ripe avocado
1 tsp. Dried cilantro flakes (or 1 tbsp. freshly chopped cilantro)
(Optional) 1 tbsp. Sriracha (or your favorite hot sauce)
Option to serve with lime wedges
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2) Prep the cauliflower. First, wash the head of cauliflower. Next, dice the cauliflower into florets (~4-5 c.).
3) Lay the cauliflower florets on a baking sheet and bake for 30-40 minutes or until it becomes golden brown. Oil and seasonings are not necessary when baking the cauliflower. Instead, use a spatula to flip the cauliflower halfway through the baking process (i.e., at the 15-20 minute mark).
4) Follow the half bag hydration recipe and make the Everything Queso while the cauliflower is baking.
5) Chop the ripe avocado into medium size chunks.
6) Assemble the nachos in a medium size bowl or serving platter.
First, lay the baked cauliflower down.
Then, drizzle on 1 c. of Everything Queso.
Next, sprinkle on the chopped avocado.
Finally, drizzle on 1 tbsp. of Sriracha and 1tsp. of dried cilantro (or tbsp. of freshly chopped cilantro).
Option to serve these healthy nachos with a couple of lime wedges.
Serving Size: 4-6