Everything Queso Nachos
Everything Cheeze can be made into Everything Queso, which can be made into Everything Queso Nachos! These vegan, organic, gluten free, and soy free nachos are epic. You will be shocked how quickly this dish disappears. Check out the super simple recipe below.
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 25 Minutes
~1 (10 oz) bag gluten free corn tortilla chips (enough to evenly cover the baking sheet)
1 can Black beans (drained & rinsed)
1 Red bell pepper (diced)
1 Red onion (diced)
~1/2 c. Everything Queso (depends on how many chips you choose to use)
1/4 c. Fresh cilantro (finely chopped)
1 Ripe avocado (mashed)
1/2 tsp. Salt
1/4 tsp. Black pepper (ground)
Optional: 1 jalapeño (finely diced)
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2) Prepare the toppings: Open 1 can of black beans and drain and rinse them. Rinse 1 red bell pepper and dice it into small pieces (~ 1 cm each). Peel 1 red onion and then rinse it. Dice the red onion into small pieces (~ 1 cm each).
3) Option to lay down a piece of compostable parchment paper on the baking sheet. Add the tortilla chips to the baking sheet (evenly coat the baking sheet with chips).
4) Add the toppings to the chips. Sprinkle on the black beans, red bell pepper, and red onion.
5) Make the Everything Queso. Evenly drizzle on ~1/2 c. of Everything Queso. Place the nachos in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
6) While the nachos are baking, finely chop 1/4 c. of cilantro.
7) Next, mash the avocado in a bowl. Add 1/2 tsp. of salt, 1/4 tsp. of ground black pepper, and 1 tbsp. of freshly chopped cilantro to the avocado and stir the ingredients together well.
8) Remove the nachos from the oven. Sprinkle on the freshly chopped cilantro.
9) Add the avocado to the middle of the dish.
10) Option to add diced jalapeños.
Serving Size: 6-8