Everything Cheeze Ricotta Toast
Total Time: 15 Minutes
1 c. Everything Cheeze
3 tbsp. Boiling water
4 Slices of bread
1 tbsp. Olive oil
1/2 tsp. Italian herb seasonings
1) Combine 1 c. of Everything Cheeze and 3 tbsp. of boiling water in a small bowl and mix the Cheeze together with a spoon or fork. Everything Cheeze will quickly turn into Everything Ricotta!
2) Toast 4 slices of bread.
3) Add a heaping spoonful of Everything Ricotta to each warm toasted slice of bread.
4) Drizzle on 1 tbsp. of olive oil to all 4 slices of bread.
5) Sprinkle on 1/2 tsp. of Italian herb seasoning evenly on all 4 slices.
6) Enjoy this as a delicious simple homemade appetizer with friends.
Serving Size: 4