Healthy Rice Cake Banana 🍌 Peanut Butter Mega Cups
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Chill Time: 1 Hour
Total Time: 1 Hour & 10 Minutes
2 tbsp. Organic creamy peanut butter
1/2 c. Enjoy Life vegan semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 Ripe banana
1) Lay two Lundberg Family Farms Organic Honey Nut Rice Cakes on a cutting board.
2) Spread 1 tbsp. of organic creamy peanut butter on each of the rice cakes.
3) Place 1/2 c. of Enjoy Life vegan semi-sweet chocolate chips in the microwave and heat for a total of 1 & 1/2 minutes. Microwave the chocolate chips in 30 second increments for a total of 3 cycles. Use a small spoon to stir the chocolate chips between each cycle.
4) Cut up 1 ripe banana. Add 1/2 of the banana to each of the rice cakes.
5) Drizzle on all of the melted chocolate.
6) Refrigerate for 1 hour and enjoy!
Serving Size: 2