Vegan Meatball Cauliflower Crusted Pizza (Vegan & Gluten Free)
Total Time: 1.5 Hours
1 Homemade Cauliflower Pizza Crust
1 Batch of Everything Mozzarella Cheeze
1 c. Marinara Sauce
8 Meatless Plant-Based Meatballs
2 tbsp. Fresh basil (chopped)
1) Start by making the Cauliflower Pizza Crust. This will take ~40 minutes to make.
2) When you are ready to bake the Cauliflower Pizza Crust for 20 minutes, you should also bake 8 Meatless Plant-Based Meatballs. Bake at 450 degrees for 20 minutes.
3) While the crust and meatballs are baking make the Everything Mozzarella Cheeze. This only takes 5 minutes to make.
4) Chop 2 tbsp. of fresh basil and measure out 1 c. of marinara sauce.
5) Remove the crust and meatballs from the oven. Cut the meatballs into fourths. Add 1 c. of marinara sauce to the crust and then layer on the meatballs and basil. Add the Everything Mozzarella Cheeze last and bake at 450 for another 20 minutes.
Serving Size: 6