Vegan Pizza Apps
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 35 Minutes
1 Package Immaculate Baking Organic Flaky Biscuits
1 tbsp. Olive oil (extra to grease the muffin tin)
1 c. Cherry tomatoes (sliced into circles)
1/4 c. Fresh basil (thinly sliced)
1 Field Roast Italian Garlic & Fennel Vegan Sausage (sliced into four spears & chopped)
1/4 tsp. Black pepper
1/2 tsp. Salt
Option to add 1/4 tsp. Italian seasoning blend
Option to enjoy with 1/2 c. of tomato basil sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Open the package of biscuits and separate the eight biscuits. Cut eat biscuit into chunks they should be about 1 inch chunks (~6-8 pieces per biscuit). Place them in a bowl and drizzle on 1 tbsp. of olive oil. Use your hands to mix the oil into the biscuits.
2) Slice 1 c. of cherry tomatoes into circular pieces and add them to the bowl. Next, slice the basil thinly. I do this by rolling the leaves together tightly and then I slice it with a sharp knife. Add the basil to the bowl.
3) Cut the vegan sausage into four spears and then into centimeter chunks and add them to the bowl.
4) Pour in 1/2 c. of vegan shredded mozzarella cheese. Add 1/4 tsp. of black pepper and 1/2 tsp. of salt and mix the ingredients together with your hands or a wooden spoon.
5) Drizzle olive oil onto a muffin tin and use a reusable towel to grease each cup. Fill each cup with the mixture and bake for 20-23 minutes.
6) Option to enjoy with 1/2 c. of tomato basil sauce.
Serving Size: 12