White Wine Zucchini Risotto (VG)
This dish is DELICIOUS. You will love 💕 it as much as I do!!
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Total Time: 40 Minutes
3 Tbsp. Olive oil
1 Onion (chopped)
4 Garlic cloves (minced)
2 Medium zucchini (diced)
1 c. White wine
2 c. Arborio rice
6 c. Vegetable broth
1 1/2 c. Parmesan cheese
2-3 tsp. Salt
1 tsp. Pepper
Fresh basil for garnish (optional)
1) Heat the olive oil in a large pot on medium heat. Add the chopped onion and garlic and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
2) Add the zucchini and sauté for 3 minutes.
3) Add the rice and sauté for 1 minute.
4) Add 1/2 c. of white wine and cook it until it evaporates. Add the rest of the wine and cook it until it evaporates. Make sure to stir the mixture very frequently.
5) Mix in 1/2 c. of broth. Stir the mixture as the rice absorbs the broth. Add another 1/2 c. of broth and repeat the process until all of the broth is used. This process will take 30 minutes.
6) Turn off the stove and stir in 1 1/2 c. Parmesan cheese, 2-3 tsp. salt, and 1 tsp. pepper. Option to serve with freshly chopped basil and additional Parmesan cheese.
Serving Size: 6